JellyPages.com

Featured post

My New Disney Corner 新しいディズニーコーナー。

As you may know, a few months ago, my husband and I moved to a new apartment. The apartment we live in now is much bigger than the old one, ...

Friday 22 May 2015

Disney Diamond Celebration Soon to Begin!!!

We are so close to the beginning of the Disney Diamond Celebration! In fact, in Sydney it will begin at 11pm tonight! Officially it begins on May 22, 6am in California.

Today, dedicated to the work of all of the Disneyland Cast Members, the Diamond Celebration medallion that has been mounted onto Sleeping Beauty Castle was revealed. Below is a video of that dedication, from the Attractions Magazine YouTube Channel!



I am going to be glued to my computer later tonight (and tomorrow) to see as much as I possibly can. 

I have only been to Disneyland, Anaheim, once in my life. I was 5 years old, and I remember having a wonderful time. We were there over Christmas, and being Australian, I had never experienced snow before this. That was 20 years ago. I still have a jumper that my mum bought (that I now wear) that celebrates 40 years of Disneyland. It is amazing how much time has gone by, and while I don't remember everything about it, the fact that I was there for the 40th anniversary is amazing to me.

Becky.

No comments:

Post a Comment