JellyPages.com

Featured post

My New Disney Corner 新しいディズニーコーナー。

As you may know, a few months ago, my husband and I moved to a new apartment. The apartment we live in now is much bigger than the old one, ...

Sunday 10 May 2015

Darling Disney Duds: Disney Diamond Celebration

This edition of Darling Disney Duds features the outfits that Mickey and Minnie Mouse will be wearing in honour of Disneyland's 60th anniversary celebrations!

Mickey and Minnie in their Diamond Celebration Outfits.
Minnie mouse is wearing a nice red dress, with matching shoes and bow, of course. She has light blue accents around her sleeves and waist, which match Mickey's vest quite nicely. He too is wearing some red, with his pants and bow tie a matching colour. And, he has a dark blue jacket on to complete the look.

I think that they look very nice together, and the outfits are suitably special enough for such a wonderful occasion!

If only I could go and see this for myself.

Becky.

No comments:

Post a Comment