JellyPages.com

Featured post

My New Disney Corner 新しいディズニーコーナー。

As you may know, a few months ago, my husband and I moved to a new apartment. The apartment we live in now is much bigger than the old one, ...

Friday 15 May 2015

Disney Cruises

I am sick today, so I have spent the majority of it watching Disney videos on YouTube. That always helps to cheer me up.

Today I seem to be obsessed with the Disney Cruise Line. I really hope that one day I can enjoy a Disney Cruise myself. Of course, that would require me travelling to America, and getting over my motion sickness, but maybe one day it will happen.

Here is a cute video I came across on the Disney Parks channel on YouTube that can show you a little bit more about what you might see on such a cruise.


Becky.

No comments:

Post a Comment