JellyPages.com

Featured post

My New Disney Corner 新しいディズニーコーナー。

As you may know, a few months ago, my husband and I moved to a new apartment. The apartment we live in now is much bigger than the old one, ...

Tuesday 24 March 2015

Cosplaying Baymax

Well, for all of you Big Hero 6 fans, I have got a treat for you!

A teenage artist has created many wonderful drawings of Baymax dressed up like different Disney characters! Please, click on the caption below to be directed to the website where you can see them properly!!!

Baymax dressed as Stitch, this websites mascot!!!

And don't forget, for those of you living in Australia, Big Hero 6 is being released tomorrow on Bluray and DVD!!! I am definitely buying it, as I loved the movie when I saw it in the cinema!!!

Becky.

No comments:

Post a Comment