JellyPages.com

Featured post

My New Disney Corner 新しいディズニーコーナー。

As you may know, a few months ago, my husband and I moved to a new apartment. The apartment we live in now is much bigger than the old one, ...

Thursday 26 March 2015

When You Wish Upon a Star Cover

One of my favourite Disney songs is When You Wish Upon a Star, from Pinocchio. I think that it is beautiful, and when I am feeling blue, just thinking of the lyrics can make me feel better. It makes me realise that it is OK to believe in magic, and in difficult times getting better. I think it defines Walt Disney's own view quite well.

Well, the reason I am saying all of this is because I have just come across a beautiful cover of the song, from the UK version of the Voice. Please, if you love the song, listen to this.


Becky.

No comments:

Post a Comment