JellyPages.com

Featured post

My New Disney Corner 新しいディズニーコーナー。

As you may know, a few months ago, my husband and I moved to a new apartment. The apartment we live in now is much bigger than the old one, ...

Wednesday 25 March 2015

Happy Big Hero 6 Day!!!

I was very excited today to wake up and go buy Big Hero 6!



I got the steelbook Bluray from JB HiFi, for $32.95. I was very happy with the price, and the case is really nice!!!

I decided on getting the Bluray because they usually have the best special features. Here is a list of the special features for you, in case you are debating which version to pick up!


  • Theatrical Short: Feast
  • Mickey Mouse Short: Tokyo Go
  • Hiro's Journey: The Origin Story of Big Hero 6
  • Big Animator 6: The Characters Behind the Characters
  • Deleted Scenes

Also while I was at JB I noticed that they had a Disney CD on special. It was $14.95, and contains some Australian and New Zealand covers of some Disney songs.

Becky.

No comments:

Post a Comment