JellyPages.com

Featured post

My New Disney Corner 新しいディズニーコーナー。

As you may know, a few months ago, my husband and I moved to a new apartment. The apartment we live in now is much bigger than the old one, ...

Sunday 22 February 2015

Back to Uni

Well, I am back to uni this week. I am not really looking forward to it, because I have had a serious issue pop up with one of my courses, and I was hoping to have it sorted out by now, but the uni organisation that was supposed to help me is not very well organised (and that is putting it nicely), so I don't even have an appointment with them until tomorrow (which is the first day of semester). So, regardless of the outcome, I will be missing classes, and this is all creating a bit of a bad taste in my mouth for the class that I do have sorted...

Anyway, since I am going back to class, and I have been really stressed, my mum bought me a present:


This backpack is pretty cool. It has a cute design, with my favourite characters from Frozen on it (and a hidden Triforce, for you Legend of Zelda Fans out there).

It has the main pocket, a front pocket, a side pocket, and a side net for putting a water bottle. So, at least in the backpack department, I am all ready for uni.

Becky.

No comments:

Post a Comment