JellyPages.com

Featured post

My New Disney Corner 新しいディズニーコーナー。

As you may know, a few months ago, my husband and I moved to a new apartment. The apartment we live in now is much bigger than the old one, ...

Saturday 28 February 2015

My Disney Corner!

Hello there! I recently got a new shelf for my Disney Corner, as it was beginning to look a little cluttered... I took some photos to show a friend, and I thought that maybe I would share them here!


My Disney Corner- as much of it as I could fit in one photo!

In this shelf are all of my Disney POP Vinyls, miscellaneous figurines and other such things!

On my wall I have a Disney Princesses banner from my Disney Princess marathon, a Mickey Mouse flag from Disney on Ice, and my Mickey ears and crown that came free with the Disney on Ice program.

And underneath that are all of my Disney plushies. The ones on the wall are all from Tokyo Disney Resort, and most of the ones underneath were purchased at random intervals in Australia.

Do you have a place for all of your Disney merchandise? I would love to see some photos if you have any!!!

Becky.

No comments:

Post a Comment