JellyPages.com

Featured post

My New Disney Corner 新しいディズニーコーナー。

As you may know, a few months ago, my husband and I moved to a new apartment. The apartment we live in now is much bigger than the old one, ...

Tuesday 17 February 2015

The Goofy Movie

I have been in a pretty bad mood lately. I have had a lot going on that has been getting to me. But, one thing that always cheers me up is Disney.


Tonight, I decided to watch the Goofy movie again. I love Goofy very much, and ever since meeting Bill Farmer, I have loved Goofy even more! 

This movie is a lot of fun, if you can get beyond the cheesy 90's music. Watching Goofy and Max navigating their relationship, and learning how to deal with each other, is quite interesting.

Sometimes I get annoyed with Max though. It takes him an awfully long time to realise that he has an amazing dad, that I am sure many people would really appreciate. And, who would trick their father in such a way, just for a concert?

Anyway, I really enjoy this movie. Goofy always manages to put a smile on my face, and there are plenty of Disney references to catch (look out for them in later entries in 'Scrump's Diszeption Sunday').

Do you like the Goofy movie?
グーフィー映画が好きですか。

Becky.

No comments:

Post a Comment