JellyPages.com

Featured post

My New Disney Corner 新しいディズニーコーナー。

As you may know, a few months ago, my husband and I moved to a new apartment. The apartment we live in now is much bigger than the old one, ...

Wednesday 8 April 2015

My Easter Gifts

Well, it has now been a few days since Easter, so I thought that maybe I would show you the Disney gifts that I received for Easter. I got them both from my mum : )

Frozen cup and mug with Easter eggs.

And below are some Easter plushies that were exclusive to Target. It is strange, I was looking for them for a few weeks before Easter, as soon as they were announced, but my local Target just didn't have them in stock. After Easter, I was in Target, and I found them! I didn't get them all, just one of the Minnie Mouse versions, and the Mickey version (there was also another Minnie Mouse, and an Olaf).


I hope that everyone had a nice Easter!!!

Becky.

No comments:

Post a Comment