JellyPages.com

Featured post

My New Disney Corner 新しいディズニーコーナー。

As you may know, a few months ago, my husband and I moved to a new apartment. The apartment we live in now is much bigger than the old one, ...

Saturday 18 April 2015

Disney UniBearsity Bears ディズニーUniBEARsityぬいぐるみ

Hello everyone!

I am here today to ask for your opinion! You see, when I go back to Tokyo Disney next year, I have decided that I want to buy a UniBEARsity bear! But, I am having a hard time deciding which one that I want.

For those of you who do not know, UniBEARsity bears are Disney plush toys that originated in Japan. In the story, Ludwig von Drake is a teacher at Disney University, and asks the students to design a school mascot. They all design and make a teddy bear each, which impresses von Drake (or, that is the story according to my ability to translate the video...)!


This video was a part of their introduction into the Disney Store line of merchandise, and since then, many different kinds of UniBEARsity bears have been released, and there are many different outfits that you can buy for them! I think that is one of the most exciting things about it for me!!! 

So, I am currently stuck on these two bears: 



 This is Pudding, Minnie's bear!                                This is Puffy, Daisy's bear!
これはミニーのクマがプリンです。      これはデイジーのクマがパフィーです。

I think that they are both really cute. I am not basing this decision off of their outfits, as I can buy them the same outfits, as they are both the same size.

So, what do you think?


Create your own user feedback survey

来年、東京ディズニーリゾートに行きます。ディズニーUniBEARsityぬいぐるみを買いたいです。でも、どんなめいぐるみを買いますか。プリンとパフィーが好きです。

Becky.
ベッキー。

No comments:

Post a Comment