JellyPages.com

Featured post

My New Disney Corner 新しいディズニーコーナー。

As you may know, a few months ago, my husband and I moved to a new apartment. The apartment we live in now is much bigger than the old one, ...

Saturday 1 November 2014

Expansions at Tokyo Disney Resort!

According to the amazing Disney website, D23.com, the Oriental Land Company (who owns the Tokyo Disney Resort), has announced plans to expand both Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea!

Planned improvements include expanding Fantasyland to approximately double the size that it is now, adding a new themed Port at DisneySea, and adding new attractions, shops and restaurants. It seems that the Oriental Land Company is also keen on improving the overall atmosphere. To do this, they plan on addressing issues such as congestion and areas designed to protect guests from the heat or the cold (and trust me, it is cold in Japan in Winter)!

I am excited by this announcement I think. That means that when I go back in 2016, there will be new things to explore, and that is always exciting! Hopefully they will have the majority completed by the time I get there!

I will write a little bit about the history of Tokyo Disney Resort in a later post, for those who are interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment