JellyPages.com

Featured post

My New Disney Corner 新しいディズニーコーナー。

As you may know, a few months ago, my husband and I moved to a new apartment. The apartment we live in now is much bigger than the old one, ...

Saturday 8 November 2014

Duffy Channel

I would like to tell you all a little bit about my favourite Disney YouTube channel, DuffyChannel.

Firstly, it is a very cute channel. The owners of the channel go to Tokyo Disney very often, so they often update their channel with amazing new videos. These videos cover everything from the shows, attractions, character greetings, seasonal decorations and more! Some of my favourite videos of theirs are probably the ones of the characters coming out to greet the guests in the mornings before the park opens. Those videos are always quite cute and fun to watch!

Now, I should tell you that a majority of their videos are in Japanese, as the owners are native Japanese speakers, and they are filming in the Japanese Disney parks. That being said, they do subtitle some of their videos in English, and even have an English version of their channel. They also have a sister channel, the ShellieMayChannel.

Please, check them out if you are interested! Even if you do not speak Japanese at all, I am sure that you will still be able to enjoy their videos! And, if you need a little more convincing, why don't you watch their wedding video!


No comments:

Post a Comment