JellyPages.com

Featured post

My New Disney Corner 新しいディズニーコーナー。

As you may know, a few months ago, my husband and I moved to a new apartment. The apartment we live in now is much bigger than the old one, ...

Sunday 16 November 2014

Scrump's Dizception Sunday

Welcome to a new post, Scrump's Dizception Sunday. Here I will share with you Disney references that I have found in other Disney movies (because, even Disney loves Disney!).

It is only fitting that the first post here be from Lilo and Stitch.

There are several Disney nods in Lilo and Stitch. But, for today, I will show you this one!



Do you see it? On the postcard stand, there is a postcard that says 'Orlando' on it, with a picture of a castle! That can only be a postcard for Walt Disney World!

Oh, I found the picture to use on a website dedicated to finding Hidden Mickey's and other Hidden Disney things. Check them out if you are interested!

Becky.

No comments:

Post a Comment