JellyPages.com

Featured post

My New Disney Corner 新しいディズニーコーナー。

As you may know, a few months ago, my husband and I moved to a new apartment. The apartment we live in now is much bigger than the old one, ...

Saturday 29 November 2014

New Fan Magazines

Well, on Monday my new Disney Fan Magazines arrived. I was at work though, so I had to pick them up on Tuesday, but that is OK : ) It took just over a week for them to arrive after they shipped them, and there was just two weeks between me ordering them, and them arriving. YesAsia so far has not disappointed me!



I am very excited about the Disney Wedding Guidebook. I bet that it is really nice. When I have opened it, and had time to try to read as much of it as I can, I will write a little bit about what it is like, in case anyone else is considering buying one too : )

I am already married, but I absolutely love the Disney Wedding segment in the magazines themselves, so I decided to buy the book! There are a few others I want to get. I am thinking with my next order I will get the Unibearsity book!

Becky.

No comments:

Post a Comment