JellyPages.com

Featured post

My New Disney Corner 新しいディズニーコーナー。

As you may know, a few months ago, my husband and I moved to a new apartment. The apartment we live in now is much bigger than the old one, ...

Sunday 2 November 2014

Merry Christmas!


With Halloween over, Christmas is just around the corner. Yesterday, mum gave me the blue and pink pens in the photo (I bought the green one myself last year).

These pens are a lot of fun, because they are also stamps (the stamps look like the rubber figures on the top), and because they also contain bubble mixture in the shafts, so you can have some fun with that too!

Disney and Christmas just seem to go together, and at Christmas time I can post a photo of my Christmas tree, as it usually hosts a number of Disney characters!

Becky.

No comments:

Post a Comment