JellyPages.com

Featured post

My New Disney Corner 新しいディズニーコーナー。

As you may know, a few months ago, my husband and I moved to a new apartment. The apartment we live in now is much bigger than the old one, ...

Monday 20 October 2014

New Disney DVDs

Today I went to JB Hi Fi, because my husband, Luke, said that there was supposed to be a sale. Well, I came out $20 poorer, but I was very happy with my purchases!

I bought Treasure Planet, Princess Diaries, and Saludos Amigos.

I am especially excited by Saludos Amigos! It is the 6th animated Disney film, and I have been very interested lately in classic Disney! Plus, I really love Goofy. Seeing him in another movie should be fun.

At some point, I will post a list of all of the Disney movies that I own.

Becky.

No comments:

Post a Comment