JellyPages.com

Featured post

My New Disney Corner 新しいディズニーコーナー。

As you may know, a few months ago, my husband and I moved to a new apartment. The apartment we live in now is much bigger than the old one, ...

Monday 20 October 2014

Welcome to Stitch's Place!!!

Welcome! Please, won't you become... one of us!
Hello everybody and welcome to Stitch's Place!

This is a blog dedicated to all things Disney, written by a Disney fan in Australia.

Being in Australia, it can be difficult sometimes to experience the Disney magic everyday, but I do the best that I can with what I have.

I often purchase new Disney merchandise, which I will share with everyone here. And, if I hear any news that I find exciting, well of course I will share it with you : )

My favourite Disney character is probably Mickey Mouse. But, I love Stitch, and managed to acquire a ridiculous amount of Stitch plushies. That is where my social media sites got their name from!

If you are interested in seeing more, then please check out the Facebook group Stitch's Place, and the Tumblr stitchs-place.

Becky.


No comments:

Post a Comment