JellyPages.com

Featured post

My New Disney Corner 新しいディズニーコーナー。

As you may know, a few months ago, my husband and I moved to a new apartment. The apartment we live in now is much bigger than the old one, ...

Tuesday 28 October 2014

Tokyo Disneyland Electrical Parade Dream Lights

Tokyo at night is absolutely beautiful, and the same can also be said for Tokyo Disney Resort. Just because the sun has gone down does not mean that the fun must stop!

One sundown activity at Disneyland that is a must at least once is the Electrical Parade Dream Lights, which I believe is also in existence in America (though I am not sure if the floats are the same). Luckily for those who may not have the opportunity to see this, I was able to get a video of the whole thing!

About half an hour before the parade started, Luke and I went to find somewhere to view the parade. We found it at the end of the parade route, right outside of the Gag Factory. We were able to sit right at the front, and I set my camera up on a mini tripod to film the parade. 


Please enjoy!

Becky.

No comments:

Post a Comment