JellyPages.com

Featured post

My New Disney Corner 新しいディズニーコーナー。

As you may know, a few months ago, my husband and I moved to a new apartment. The apartment we live in now is much bigger than the old one, ...

Monday 1 December 2014

Have a Merry Disney Christmas

Well, as it is the 1st of December, I thought that I would share with you some of my new Christmas Disney merchandise that I intend to use for decorating (and in the next few days, maybe I will show you all my Christmas tree).


Here we have a Mickey Mouse plushie, dressed up like Santa Claus, and Minnie Mouse dressed as a snowman! Tomorrow I plan on buying one of Donald Duck dressed as a Christmas tree, because why wouldn't I?

One of the reasons I decided to buy these plushies was as a reward for myself, for getting a 90 out of 100 for my essay on Kingdom Hearts! If I do well at uni, I tend to reward myself with Disney.

The Disney Princess advent calendar was purchased for me by my mum. Every year she buys my siblings and I a calendar each. Unfortunately it does not have my favourite Princess on it (Belle), but oh well. I still really like it!

Are you guys planning on incorporating some Disney magic into your holiday season? Please, let me know!!!

Becky.

No comments:

Post a Comment