JellyPages.com

Featured post

My New Disney Corner 新しいディズニーコーナー。

As you may know, a few months ago, my husband and I moved to a new apartment. The apartment we live in now is much bigger than the old one, ...

Wednesday 10 December 2014

My Disney Merchandise: Tokyo Disney Resort 30th Anniversary Bottle Holder

Hello everyone!

I have decided to make a video series showcasing my Disney merchandise! Some of the videos will feature only one item, and some more, depending on what I believe would be best!

So, here we go!

Today's video is about the bottle holder that I bought at Tokyo DisneySea, during the Disney Resort's 30th anniversary!



The reason I have decided to only showcase one (or a few) items per video is so that they aren't too long. I think that maybe shorter videos may be more interesting to some people : )

Becky!

No comments:

Post a Comment