JellyPages.com

Featured post

My New Disney Corner 新しいディズニーコーナー。

As you may know, a few months ago, my husband and I moved to a new apartment. The apartment we live in now is much bigger than the old one, ...

Sunday 7 December 2014

Minnie Mouse at Tokyo Disney

During my trip to Tokyo Disney in February this year, Luke and I met a lot of characters, one of which was Minnie Mouse. 

We met her at her Tokyo DisneySea meeting point, in the Lost River Delta, so this is the outfit that she wears there! I think she looks very cute!




While there, I was wearing my Disneyland 40th jumper under my ski jacket, so I decided to unzip that (and it was cold, so that was a demonstration of my love for Disney), to show Minnie and her attendant. They both really liked it!

If you would like, please show me your photos with Minnie Mouse in the comments section!

この写真は私とルークがミニーマウスを会いました。ミニーはとてもかわいいですね。ディズニーシーに会いました。

私はあなたのミニーマウスの写真を見たいですよ!
ベッキー。

Becky.

No comments:

Post a Comment