JellyPages.com

Featured post

My New Disney Corner 新しいディズニーコーナー。

As you may know, a few months ago, my husband and I moved to a new apartment. The apartment we live in now is much bigger than the old one, ...

Wednesday 3 December 2014

Kingdom Hearts 2.5

Today I was finally able to pick up my Kingdom Hearts 2.5 preorder! YAY!!!



Kingdom Hearts is my favourite video game series, because I love Disney so much! 

Because I love it so much, I ordered the limited edition, which came with a really nice official Disney collectors pin, never before released! That is very exciting for me, as I now have my first Disney pin. Getting them in Australia is quite expensive, because of shipping mostly.


And, while I was picking up the game, I decided to buy myself a glow in the dark Olaf POP vinyl figure. I am looking forward to seeing that working later, when it is a little darker.

I have already played a little bit of Birth by Sleep, and I have to say that the HD update is very nice. Being able to play it on my TV rather than my PSP is definitely a bonus.

Becky.

No comments:

Post a Comment