JellyPages.com

Featured post

My New Disney Corner 新しいディズニーコーナー。

As you may know, a few months ago, my husband and I moved to a new apartment. The apartment we live in now is much bigger than the old one, ...

Wednesday 31 December 2014

The Disney Gifts That I Received.

Well, I promised that I would make a post about all of the Disney gifts that I received for Christmas, so let's get started.

Well, you already know about my Disney Hallmark figure, so I will not write about them here.


Above you can see that I received Frozen Uno, from my cousin, and there is a slip of paper inside that says she owes me one Disney shirt of my choosing. Mum gave me the Mickey Mouse PEZ dispenser, and Cinderella and Aurora, which came from Kinder Surprises. My sister gave me the snowglobe and little rubber Randal thing.



My friend Michelle gave my husband and I a calendar each. Aren't they cute?



My aunt gave me a JB Hifi giftcard, so I went and bought the above DVDs with it!

I would love to see what others received for Christmas!

Becky.

No comments:

Post a Comment