JellyPages.com

Featured post

My New Disney Corner 新しいディズニーコーナー。

As you may know, a few months ago, my husband and I moved to a new apartment. The apartment we live in now is much bigger than the old one, ...

Friday 26 December 2014

Merry Christmas!!!



Merry Christmas everybody! I hope that everyone has had/will have an amazing day surrounded by loved ones, and Disney : )

Yesterday, which was Christmas Day in Australia, I went to my parents house for the day. We ate a lot of food, and when everyone had arrived, we opened our gifts. It was a lot of fun, and everyone was happy.

I did receive a few Disney gifts, which I will share with you a little later. But, everything that I received was very much appreciated. Though, it was the time with my family, with no stress and no worry, that I really enjoyed.

Today is Boxing Day, and Luke and I are having some people over. Two of these people have been a part of my life for over eight years (and for Luke, even longer) so they are truly like family to me. I love seeing them at Christmas, and I am glad that even though they both have girlfriends now, they still decided to join us.

So, keep an eye out for a post showing you all of the gorgeous Disney goodies I received : )  

Becky.

No comments:

Post a Comment