JellyPages.com

Featured post

My New Disney Corner 新しいディズニーコーナー。

As you may know, a few months ago, my husband and I moved to a new apartment. The apartment we live in now is much bigger than the old one, ...

Monday 29 December 2014

Disney Hallmark Decorations

Well, Christmas is over now, and I promised that I would share some posts about the Disney gifts that I received.

We will start with these!


I had wanted these Disney Hallmark decorations as soon as I found out about them, but being $20 each, and right before Christmas, I couldn't afford them. 

My sister knew how much I wanted them though, and also knew that my favourite design was Goofy, so she got him for me for Christmas!!!

Right after Christmas I tried to find the others, but I could not at my local Coles. The Coles where my mum works didn't have any left either. But, my sister managed to find me one at her local Coles, and bought Donald for me : )

One day I would love to complete the set of five, but for now I am pretty happy with what I have!

In the next post, I will show you the rest of the Disney gifts I received!!!

Becky.

No comments:

Post a Comment