JellyPages.com

Featured post

My New Disney Corner 新しいディズニーコーナー。

As you may know, a few months ago, my husband and I moved to a new apartment. The apartment we live in now is much bigger than the old one, ...

Saturday 6 December 2014

Walt Disney

Well, yesterday was Walt Disney's birthday. He was born on the 5th of December in 1901! This year marks his 113th birthday.



Now, I wish to invite you to imagine a world without Walt Disney. What would our childhoods have been like without his movies? Without his characters? Without his parks? Without his belief that anything could happen? I cannot even imagine it!

Walt Disney inspired millions of people, young and old, all over the world. He encouraged their imaginations. He encouraged their curiosity. He encouraged their sense of wonder. And, he encouraged them to chase their dreams. 


So, instead of writing out facts about Walt's life today (which many of you probably already know), I want to encourage you to follow your dreams, just as Walt did. And remember, you can start with the most humble of beginnings, but that does not mean that you cannot achieve amazing things! That is a lesson I definitely learned from Walt Disney.

Happy birthday Mr. Disney!
Becky.

No comments:

Post a Comment