JellyPages.com

Featured post

My New Disney Corner 新しいディズニーコーナー。

As you may know, a few months ago, my husband and I moved to a new apartment. The apartment we live in now is much bigger than the old one, ...

Thursday 4 December 2014

YouTube Channel- 土本基子   Tsuchimoto Motoko

I recently found another YouTube channel about Tokyo Disney Resort that I absolutely love! It is called 土本基子 Tsuchimoto Motoko

The videos on this channel are very interesting, and very cute! The lady who runs the channel seems to visit  TDR frequently (man, I wish that I could too...) and, I have to say that she is very lovely! Even though my Japanese is no where near perfect, she has been maintaining a very nice conversation with me on Google+, which I really appreciate!!! Thank you!

Here is one of her videos, just so that you can get an idea of the sort of thing she posts : ) 




Please enjoy, and if you like the video, please, consider subscribing to her!!!

土本基子さんありがとうございます!私はあなたのチャネルが大好きですよ!

ベッキー。
Becky.

No comments:

Post a Comment